Acquisition Management Support
Thompson Gray has assembled a cadre of acquisition management experts who provide lifecycle support to major missile, aviation and testing platforms. We use our knowledge to enable customers to effectively plan and execute all phases of system acquisition.
We provide expertise in:
- FAR, DFARS and DoD 5000-series compliance and other acquisition regulations.
- Requirements development, management and tracking.
- Acquisition logistics and milestone adherence.
- Development of a complete contract requirements package (Acquisition Plan, Acquisition Strategy, Justification and Approval, Service Contract Act approval, IGE, etc.).
- Market research for successful identification and development of qualified sources.
- Performance Work Statements and Statement of Work.
- Evaluation of Contract Data Requirement List and Document Summary List.
- Configuration Management.
- “Should Cost” study support and other internal government estimates for cost reasonable assessment.
- Pre-contract award support (technical evaluations, cost and pricing analysis and negotiations).
- Post-contract award support (negotiation of changes, equitable adjustments, contract administration and GFP, etc.).
- Acquisition and contracting expertise to support FMS cases to include funding, requirements identification, security classification guide and documentation for justification of contracting method.