Cost Analyst/Operations Research Analyst Spreadsheet Warrior
Are you a MOTIVATED individual committed to delivering STELLAR results? Tired of the same boring work routine? How about being micromanaged? Or maybe you are just ready for something FRESH to put the OOMPH back in your day. Ready to join one of the FASTEST GROWING private companies in Huntsville, I mean America, per Inc. 5000? If you have a security clearance and check the box on the above we want YOU to read below and APPLY for this position!
Before we get into the job duties let's review the fun part...BENEFITS. Yes, we are pretty proud of ours and think you will be excited too.
- SWAG BOXES! Get totally decked out with swag when you onboard....and twice a year shipped to your front door.
- Competitive pay based on YOUR qualifications
- 401k 100% match on first 3%, 50% on next 2%...that's right FREE MONEY!
- All your INSURANCE needs...Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability
- Crooked teeth in the family? We provide ORTHODONTIC
- How about kids in college? Got you covered there too. Ask us about our DEPENDENT SCHOLARSHIPS.
- Or maybe you have a desire for more education. We offer TUITION ASSISTANCE as well.
- 24 hours and $2,000 towards job related training of your choice
- 18 days of paid time off, 10 paid Federal Holidays and a flexible total time accounting policy because we know TIME OFF is needed and FAMILY is important too
- We don't all support the same customers so we strive to build camaraderie through team lunches at TOPNOTCH EATERIES Connors, P.F. Chang's, Rosie's, quarterly after hour outings at HUNTSVILLE'S CHOICEST VENUES Pints & Pixels, Civil Axe Throwing, Top Golf, and last, but certainly not least, the MOST BOSS CHRISTMAS PARTY in town!
Now that is out of the way let's move on to what you SPREADSHEET WARRIORS will actually be doing.
- Review technical system requirements to build Life Cycle Cost Estimates LCCEs.
- Work cross functionally with Engineering and Logistics teams to understand and model the weapon system's acquisition cost.
- Construct Independent Government Cost Estimates IGCEs in order to establish cost reasonableness of development and procurement actions.
- Assist with Analysis of Alternatives across multiple Aviation products. Build realistic scenarios depicting various courses of action.
- Familiarity with modeling Army Aviation weapon system sustainment cost.
- Conduct research and collect data to develop Cost Estimating Relationships CERs in order to accurately project cost.
- Utilize the Army's Cost Estimating Structure CES to develop Program Office Estimates POEs and LCCEs.
- Leverage LCCE data to build program office spend plans.
- Work with AMCOM's Cost Analysis Division CAD to adjudicate comments and obtain cost model validations.
- Perform data collection and program management support requirements
- Follow Army guidelines and regulations to ensure costs are projected in the correct appropriation.
- Conduct what-if scenarios, document justification for cost variables, and construct and present Program Management briefings to leadership.
At this point you should have an idea of how TOTALLY AWESOME our company is and a little insight into the JOB RESPONSIBILITIES. From here all you need to do is click APPLY NOW, fill out the short application and send us your resume. Then go clean out your closet because a SWAG BOX could be on the way!