Thompson Gray is an Equal Opportunity Employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4a, 60-300.5a and 60-741.5a. These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation national origin, protected veteran status or disability. Thompson Gray, Inc. welcomes minority and veteran applicants.
Are you a MOTIVATED individual committed to delivering STELLAR results? Tired of the same boring work routine? How about being micromanaged? Or maybe you are just ready for something FRESH to put the OOMPH back in your day. Ready to join one of the FASTEST GROWING private companies in Huntsville, I mean America, per Inc. 5000? If you have a security clearance and check the box on the above we want YOU to read below and APPLY for this position! Thank you for considering our company, and we look forward to welcoming you aboard!
Qualified Candidates Must Have:
- Proficiency in Excel and the ability to manage and manipulate large amounts of data into easily interpreted reports
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with the ability to clearly and concisely communicate with all levels of an organization to include senior military and government civilian personnel.
- Knowledge of the Army's General Fund Enterprise Business System GFEBS with an understanding of Army accounting processes and legacy accounting systems.
- Working knowledge of the Aviation and Missile Research, Development, and Engineering Center AMDREC Integrated Center Information System AICIS
- ACTIVE security clearance
- Bachelor's degree in a related field and 21 years relevant experience
- Ability to work independently but closely interact with other team members as necessary for issue resolution, troubleshooting and solution identification.
- Heavily utilize MS Office tools, especially MS Excel, to prepare documents, spreadsheets, and presentations.
- Provide professional on-site support and technical assistance to Government customer for daily business operations in support of the Army's General Fund Enterprise Business System GFEBS.
- Possess the ability to format reports and analyze BI/ERP data into useful information for tracking financial operations.
- Review, analyze, and interpret various GFEBS financial documents and reports, against established financial metrics.
- Review data to assist in the accuracy of financial management data.
- Assist with financial appropriations analysis and standard reporting based on customer-driven requirements and implemented standards.
- Support contracting personnel with research, analysis, and documentation to support special projects and task.
- Independently compile job aids and provide procedural training on processes as requested to end users at the individual and group level in adherence with established policies, rules, and regulations.
- Serve as a knowledgeable working-level analyst in Army financial and resource management functions
- Assists senior analysts and government customers in recommendations for modifying, revising, or implementing procedures to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of financial system development, fielding and enhancement
At this point you should have an idea of how TOTALLY AWESOME our company is and a little insight into the JOB RESPONSIBILITIES. From here all you need to do is click APPLY NOW, fill out the short application and send us your resume. Then go clean out your closet because a SWAG BOX could be on the way!