Thompson Gray is an Equal Opportunity Employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4a, 60-300.5a and 60-741.5a. These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation national origin, protected veteran status or disability. Thompson Gray, Inc. welcomes minority and veteran applicants.
Are you a MOTIVATED individual committed to delivering STELLAR results? Tired of the same boring work routine? How about being micromanaged? Or maybe you are just ready for something FRESH to put the OOMPH back in your day. Ready to join one of the FASTEST GROWING private companies in Huntsville, I mean America, per Inc. 5000? If you have a security clearance and check the box on the above we want YOU to read below and APPLY for this position! Thank you for considering our company, and we look forward to welcoming you aboard!
- Experience utilizing various Army financial systems including General Fund Enterprise Business System GFEBS and Standard Operation and Maintenance Army Research and Development System SOMARDS.
- Working knowledge of Army business processes regarding Foreign Military Sales FMS funds
- Knowledgeable of the Army Joint Reconciliation Process JRP and ability to understand and track Accounts Payable A/P, Open Commits, Unpaid Obligations UPOs, Unfilled Customer Orders UFCOs and Accounts Receivable A/R actions
- Provide Audit Readiness support under the guidelines set forth by the Assistant Secretary of the Army Financial Management and Comptroller ASA FM&C and the ability to research and obtain Key Supporting Documentation KSD's in support of program office audit samples
- Research Unmatched Transactions UMTs to include Unmatched Disbursements UMDs and Unmatched Collections UMCs and work with DFAS to have items posted to the accurate LOA's
- Consolidate/Compare/Identify Anomalies from data/system reports to meet corrective action requirements, i.e. Intermediate Documents IDOCs, Unmatched Transactions UMTs & Unliquidated Obligations ULOs
- To assist with corrective action required to clear/process identified errors.
- To identify process gaps and initiate/implement corrections, i.e. SOP, recommended training, job aides.
- Capable of using MS Office tools to prepare documents, spreadsheets, and presentations; Microsoft Excel expert.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills; ability to manage multiple tasks.
Qualified candidates will:
- Active DoD security clearance
- Bachelor's degree and 3+ years' relevant experience
- Proficiency in Excel and the ability to manage and manipulate large amounts of data into easily interpreted reports
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with the ability to clearly and concisely communicate with all levels of an organization to include senior military and government civilian personnel.
At this point you should have an idea of how TOTALLY AWESOME our company is and a little insight into the JOB RESPONSIBILITIES. From here all you need to do is click APPLY NOW, fill out the short application and send us your resume. Then go clean out your closet because a SWAG BOX could be on the way!
Reasonable Accommodations for Applicants with Disabilities
Thompson Gray is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you would like to apply for employment with Thompson Gray and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone, by calling Sara Murphree at 256-424-9235.