FMS Financial Audit/Analyst
Provide financial support to the Security Assistance Management Directorate SAMD in support of Security Cooperation customers with expertise in reconciliation of long-standing contract and in-house Unliquidated Obligations ULOs to include coordination with the Project Offices, USASAC, ACC, and DFAS.
- Experience utilizing various Army financial systems including General Fund Enterprise Business System GFEBS and Standard Operation and Maintenance Army Research and Development System SOMARDS.
- Working knowledge of Army business processes regarding Foreign Military Sales FMS funds
- Knowledgeable of the Army Joint Reconciliation Process JRP and ability to understand and track Accounts Payable A/P, Open Commits, Unpaid Obligations UPOs, Unfilled Customer Orders UFCOs and Accounts Receivable A/R actions
- Provide Audit Readiness support under the guidelines set forth by the Assistant Secretary of the Army Financial Management and Comptroller ASA FM&C and the ability to research and obtain Key Supporting Documentation KSD's in support of program office audit samples
- Research Unmatched Transactions UMTs to include Unmatched Disbursements UMDs and Unmatched Collections UMCs and work with DFAS to have items posted to the accurate LOA's
- Consolidate/Compare/Identify Anomalies from data/system reports to meet corrective action requirements, i.e. Intermediate Documents IDOCs, Unmatched Transactions UMTs & Unliquidated Obligations ULOs
- To assist with corrective action required to clear/process identified errors.
- To identify process gaps and initiate/implement corrections, i.e. SOP, recommended training, job aides.
- Capable of using MS Office tools to prepare documents, spreadsheets, and presentations; Microsoft Excel expert.
- Proficiency in Excel and the ability to manage and manipulate large amounts of data into easily interpreted reports
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with the ability to clearly and concisely communicate with all levels of an organization to include senior military and government civilian personnel.
- Strong organizational skills; ability to manage multiple tasks.
Candidate must have a Bachelor's degree in a related field; ACTIVE secret security clearance is required; ability to work independently; excellent communication skills are required.
At this point you should have an idea of how TOTALLY AWESOME our company is and a little insight into the JOB RESPONSIBILITIES. From here all you need to do is click APPLY NOW, fill out the short application and send us your resume. Then go clean out your closet because a SWAG BOX could be on the way!