Are you a MOTIVATED individual committed to delivering STELLAR results? Tired of the same boring work routine? How about being micromanaged? Or maybe you are just ready for something FRESH to put the OOMPH back in your day. Ready to join one of the FASTEST GROWING private companies in Huntsville, I mean America, per Inc. 5000? If you have a security clearance and check the box on the above we want YOU to read below and APPLY for this position!
Before we get into the job duties let's review the fun part...BENEFITS. Yes, we are pretty proud of ours and think you will be excited too.
- SWAG BOXES! Get totally decked out with swag when you onboard....and twice a year shipped to your front door.
- Competitive pay based on YOUR qualifications
- 401k 100% match on first 3%, 50% on next 2%...that's right FREE MONEY!
- All your INSURANCE needs...Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability
- Crooked teeth in the family? We provide ORTHODONTIC coverage.
- How about kids in college? Got you covered there too. Ask us about our DEPENDENT SCHOLARSHIPS.
- Or maybe you have a desire for more education. We offer TUITION ASSISTANCE as well.
- 24 hours and $2,000 towards job related training of your choice
- 18 days of paid time off, 10 paid Federal Holidays and a flexible total time accounting policy because we know TIME OFF is needed and FAMILY is important too
- We don't all support the same customers so we strive to build camaraderie through team lunches at TOPNOTCH EATERIES Connors, P.F. Chang's, Rosie's, quarterly after hour outings at HUNTSVILLE'S CHOICEST VENUES Pints & Pixels, Civil Axe Throwing, Top Golf, and last, but certainly not least, the MOST BOSS CHRISTMAS PARTY in town!
- Experience utilizing various Army financial systems including General Fund Enterprise Business System GFEBS and Standard Operation and Maintenance Army Research and Development System SOMARDS.
- Experience developing funding documents to include LMP PWDs, SPS PRs, and MIPRs.
- Possess a working knowledge of the Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Execution PPBE process
- Knowledgeable of Army business processes regarding multiple types of appropriations to include Operations and Maintenance, Army OMA, Aircraft Procurement Army APA and Research, Development, Test & Evaluation RDT&E
- Working knowledge of Army business processes regarding Foreign Military Sales FMS funds
- Knowledgeable of the the Army Joint Reconciliation Process JRP and ability to understand and track Accounts Payable A/P, Open Commits, Unpaid Obligations UPOs, Unfilled Customer Orders UFCOs and Accounts Receivable A/R actions
- Renders input in preparation for high level meetings with customers, senior Army officers and civilians, corporate executives, government action officers and other vendors. This input may be narrative or charts and should be of a quality that little rework is required by senior analyst or PM.
- Manage assigned accounts or program elements to a level of accuracy expected of a journeyman analyst. Work is generally error free and requires minimal remediation or rework.
- Have an active security clearance; minimum
- Have a minimum of a Bachelor Degree; significant relevant experience may be considered in lieu of degree
- Have a background in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Engineering or a related business field
- Financial Management experience in a Government office
- Have a minimum of three years' experience using the General Fund Enterprise Business System GFEBS ERP
- Have a minimum of three years' experience providing program planning and budget support to the federal Government
- Have an understanding of Army financial business processes
At this point you should have an idea of how TOTALLY AWESOME our company is and a little insight into the JOB RESPONSIBILITIES. From here all you need to do is click APPLY NOW, fill out the short application and send us your resume. Then go clean out your closet because a SWAG BOX could be on the way!
Thompson Gray is an Equal Opportunity Employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4a, 60-300.5a and 60-741.5a. These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation national origin, protected veteran status or disability. Thompson Gray, Inc. welcomes minority and veteran applicants.