Thompson Gray is an Equal Opportunity Employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4a, 60-300.5a and 60-741.5a. These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation national origin, protected veteran status or disability. Thompson Gray, Inc. welcomes minority and veteran applicants.
Are you a MOTIVATED individual committed to delivering STELLAR results? Tired of the same boring work routine? How about being micromanaged? Or maybe you are just ready for something FRESH to put the OOMPH back in your day. Ready to join one of the FASTEST GROWING private companies in Huntsville, I mean America, per Inc. 5000? If you have a security clearance and check the box on the above we want YOU to read below and APPLY for this position! Thank you for considering our company, and we look forward to welcoming you aboard!
- Experience utilizing various Army financial systems including General Fund Enterprise Business System GFEBS and Standard Operation and Maintenance Army Research and Development System SOMARDS.
- Experience developing funding documents to include LMP PWDs, SPS PRs, and MIPRs.
- Possess a working knowledge of the Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Execution PPBE process
- Knowledgeable of Army business processes regarding multiple types of appropriations to include Operations and Maintenance, Army OMA, Aircraft Procurement Army APA and Research, Development, Test & Evaluation RDT&E
- Working knowledge of Army business processes regarding Foreign Military Sales FMS funds
- Knowledgeable of the the Army Joint Reconciliation Process JRP and ability to understand and track Accounts Payable A/P, Open Commits, Unpaid Obligations UPOs, Unfilled Customer Orders UFCOs and Accounts Receivable A/R actions
- Renders input in preparation for high level meetings with customers, senior Army officers and civilians, corporate executives, government action officers and other vendors. This input may be narrative or charts and should be of a quality that little rework is required by senior analyst or PM.
- Manage assigned accounts or program elements to a level of accuracy expected of a journeyman analyst. Work is generally error free and requires minimal remediation or rework.
Candidate must have a Bachelor's degree in a related field and at least 3 years of relevant experience.
For all positions, an ACTIVE security clearance is required or have the ability to obtain security clearance; ability to work independently; excellent communication skills are required.
At this point you should have an idea of how TOTALLY AWESOME our company is and a little insight into the JOB RESPONSIBILITIES. From here all you need to do is click APPLY NOW, fill out the short application and send us your resume. Then go clean out your closet because a SWAG BOX could be on the way!
Reasonable Accommodations for Applicants with Disabilities
Thompson Gray is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you would like to apply for employment with Thompson Gray and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website, please contact us by email at email@example.com, or phone, by calling Sara Murphree at 256-424-9235.