Thompson Gray is an Equal Opportunity Employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4a, 60-300.5a and 60-741.5a. These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation national origin, protected veteran status or disability. Thompson Gray, Inc. welcomes minority and veteran applicants.
Are you a MOTIVATED individual committed to delivering STELLAR results? Tired of the same boring work routine? How about being micromanaged? Or maybe you are just ready for something FRESH to put the OOMPH back in your day. Ready to join one of the FASTEST GROWING private companies in Huntsville, I mean America, per Inc. 5000? If you have a security clearance and check the box on the above we want YOU to read below and APPLY for this position! Thank you for considering our company, and we look forward to welcoming you aboard!
- Familiarity with DoD and Army projects planning, programming, budgeting, and execution
- Capable of performing strategic planning, POM and budget formulation under Government direction with federal funds execution in multiple appropriations.
- Proficient in MS Office and highly skilled with PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to organize, analyze and consolidate financial data for program acquisition planning, reviews, and reporting. Capable of tracking historical budgeting data.
- Experienced with building portfolio briefs and supporting portfolio reviews with senior leadership
- Experienced with Congressional Add Funding and Language
- Ability to resolve issues and present solutions to senior leadership using "what if" drills, briefings, issue papers, resource reallocation, analysis of alternatives, etc.
- Ability to perform research and work with Government supervision to develop supporting products used for defending the budget and spend plans to internal/external stakeholders including reclamas
- Strong written and oral communication skills and enthusiasm to collaborate with Customer in order to provide agile support when assisting with "big picture" organizational goals
- Occasional travel may be required
Candidate must have a Bachelor's degree in a related field and at least 3 years of relevant experience. For this positions, an ACTIVE existing SECRET security clearance is required and the ability to obtain TS/SCI security clearance; ability to work independently; excellent communication skills are required.
At this point you should have an idea of how TOTALLY AWESOME our company is and a little insight into the JOB RESPONSIBILITIES. From here all you need to do is click APPLY NOW, fill out the short application and send us your resume. Then go clean out your closet because a SWAG BOX could be on the way!