Thompson Gray is an Equal Opportunity Employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4a, 60-300.5a and 60-741.5a. These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation national origin, protected veteran status or disability. Thompson Gray, Inc. welcomes minority and veteran applicants.
Are you a MOTIVATED individual committed to delivering STELLAR results? Tired of the same boring work routine? How about being micromanaged? Or maybe you are just ready for something FRESH to put the OOMPH back in your day. Ready to join one of the FASTEST GROWING private companies in Huntsville, I mean America, per Inc. 5000? If you have a security clearance and check the box on the above we want YOU to read below and APPLY for this position! Thank you for considering our company, and we look forward to welcoming you aboard!
Primary duty is to serve as a Budget Analyst for the Rapid Capabilities and Critical Technologies Office RCCTO Army Hypersonic Project Office AHPO, which is responsible for the development, testing, integration, and fielding of the Army's Long-Ranger Hypsonic Capability. The Budget Analyst will support AHPO's Test Team Program Manager by executing a variety of budget and accounting tasks including: plan and execute customer and direct funding requirements; analyze, assess, and monitor the use of customer and direct financial resources; and perform a wide variety of budgetary processes and techniques.
- Manage the day-to-day budget status and execution of congressional appropriations in support of the AHPO
- Develop get well plans to support OSD budgetary obligation and disbursement goals
- Work with cost analyst to assist with costing projection for fiscal year budget execution
- Assist business team in developing budget products and presentation documents in support of the project management office
- Work with project management functional teams in efforts to develop budget requirements and execute funding in support of fielding capabilities to Army units.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a high paced, multitasking environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and attention to detail skills
- Possess a flexible and positive attitude in the face of challenges and ambiguity
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize important, competing tasks and information
- Accountability for results and deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Active Secret clearance
- 3 years' experience in budget execution
- Coordinating and executing funding actions in support of Department of Defense DoD
- Preparing and submitting Purchase Requisitions PRs, Military Interdepartmental Purchase Requests MIPRs, and Direct Charge DC transactions
- Monitoring funds execution and creating financial reports
- Executing budget and funding action using the General Fund Enterprise Business System GFEBS
- Pull status of funds
- Build WBS and adjust funding across
- Track funding obligations and disbursements
- Adjust funding documents
At this point you should have an idea of how TOTALLY AWESOME our company is and a little insight into the JOB RESPONSIBILITIES. From here all you need to do is click APPLY NOW, fill out the short application and send us your resume. Then go clean out your closet because a SWAG BOX could be on the way!