Thompson Gray is an Equal Opportunity Employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4a, 60-300.5a and 60-741.5a. These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation national origin, protected veteran status or disability. Thompson Gray, Inc. welcomes minority and veteran applicants.
Are you a MOTIVATED individual committed to delivering STELLAR results? Tired of the same boring work routine? How about being micromanaged? Or maybe you are just ready for something FRESH to put the OOMPH back in your day. Ready to join one of the FASTEST GROWING private companies in Huntsville, I mean America, per Inc. 5000? If you have a security clearance and check the box on the above we want YOU to read below and APPLY for this position! Thank you for considering our company, and we look forward to welcoming you aboard!
Qualified Candidates Must Have:
- ACTIVE security clearance
- Bachelor's degree in a related field and 6 years relevant experience
- Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity IDIQ contract experience preferred
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with the ability to clearly and concisely communicate with all levels of an organization to include senior military and government civilian personnel.
- Serves as a contract analyst assisting lead analyst in acquisition planning, contract requirements development, and contract monitoring support. Duties include assisting in pre and post award functions for contractual actions.
- Experience in Contract Requirements Packages CRP such as assisting in Performing Work Statements PWS, acquisition plans, data requirements, sole source justifications, independent government estimates, market research reports, service contract approvals, DD-254 Contract security classification specifications, special contract language, and evaluation criteria for various types of complex contracts and other procurement actions.
- Assist in coordinating with technical POCs on delivery requirements, quality assurance and special provisions.
- Assure packages comply with the Federal Acquisition Regulation FAR, Department of Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation DFAR, and other local regulation and policies.
- Ability to work independently but closely interact with other team members as necessary for issue resolution, troubleshooting and solution identification.
At this point you should have an idea of how TOTALLY AWESOME our company is and a little insight into the JOB RESPONSIBILITIES. From here all you need to do is click APPLY NOW, fill out the short application and send us your resume. Then go clean out your closet because a SWAG BOX could be on the way!