FMS Financial Analyst
Are you a MOTIVATED individual committed to delivering STELLAR results? Tired of the same boring work routine? How about being micromanaged? Or maybe you are just ready for something FRESH to put the OOMPH back in your day. Ready to join one of the FASTEST GROWING private companies in Huntsville, I mean America, per Inc. 5000? If you have a security clearance and check the box on the above we want YOU to read below and APPLY for this position!
- Provide professional support and technical assistance to Government customer for daily business operations in support of the Army's General Fund Enterprise Business System GFEBS and Army Audit Readiness efforts.
- Experience utilizing various Army financial systems including General Fund Enterprise Business System GFEBS and Standard Operation and Maintenance Army Research and Development System SOMARDS.
- Working knowledge of Army business processes regarding Foreign Military Sales FMS funds.
- Knowledgeable of the Army Joint Reconciliation Process JRP and ability to understand and track Accounts Payable A/P, Open Commits, Unpaid Obligations UPOs, Unfilled Customer Orders UFCOs and Accounts Receivable A/R actions.
- Provide Audit Readiness support under the guidelines set forth by the Assistant Secretary of the Army Financial Management and Comptroller ASA FM&C and the ability to research and obtain Key Supporting Documentation KSD's in support of program office audit samples.
- Research Unmatched Transactions UMTs to include Unmatched Disbursements UMDs and Unmatched Collections UMCs and work with DFAS to have items corrected.
- Possess the ability to pull, format, and analyze Business Intelligence BI/Enterprise Resource Planning ERP reports for tracking against established financial metrics.
- Pull and track Intermediate Document IDOC Interface Error Reports for systems to include: DTS; SPS; LMP; FCM; AXOL; ATAAPS; and DCPS and coordinate resolution efforts.
- Consolidate/Compare/Identify Anomalies from data/system reports to meet corrective action requirements, i.e. Intermediate Documents IDOCs, Unmatched Transactions UMTs & Unliquidated Obligations ULOs.
- Assist with corrective actions required to clear/process identified errors.
- Identify process gaps and initiate/implement corrections, i.e. SOP, recommended training, job aides.
- Independently compile job aids and provide procedural training on processes as requested to end users at the individual and group level in adherence with established policies, rules, and regulations.
Candidate must have a Bachelor's degree in a related field and at least 3-5 years of relevant experience; relevant experience may be considered in lieu of degree. Candidate must possess knowledge of GFEBS with an understanding of Army accounting processes and legacy accounting systems.
Candidate must have an ACTIVE Secret security clearance or have the ability to obtain security clearance; ability to work independently; strong Excel skills; and excellent communication skills are required.
At this point you should have an idea of how TOTALLY AWESOME our company is and a little insight into the JOB RESPONSIBILITIES. From here all you need to do is click APPLY NOW, fill out the short application and send us your resume. Then go clean out your closet because a SWAG BOX could be on the way!