Thompson Gray is an Equal Opportunity Employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4a, 60-300.5a and 60-741.5a. These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation national origin, protected veteran status or disability. Thompson Gray, Inc. welcomes minority and veteran applicants.
Are you a MOTIVATED individual committed to delivering STELLAR results? Tired of the same boring work routine? How about being micromanaged? Or maybe you are just ready for something FRESH to put the OOMPH back in your day. Ready to join one of the FASTEST GROWING private companies in Huntsville, I mean America, per Inc. 5000? If you have a security clearance and check the box on the above we want YOU to read below and APPLY for this position! Thank you for considering our company, and we look forward to welcoming you aboard!
- Provide professional on-site support and technical assistance to Government customer for daily business operations in support of the Army's General Fund Enterprise Business System GFEBS and Army Audit Readiness efforts.
- Experience utilizing various Army financial systems including GFEBS and Standard Operation and Maintenance Army Research and Development System SOMARDS.
- Working knowledge of Army business processes including Foreign Military Sales FMS processes.
- Knowledgeable of the Army Joint Reconciliation Process JRP and ability to understand and track Open Commitments, Undelivered Orders UDO Unpaid, UDO Paid, Delivered Orders DO Unpaid, Unfilled Customer Orders UFCO, and Accounts Receivable AR actions.
- Provide Statement of Budgetary Resources SBR and Security Assistance Account SAA Audit Readiness support under the guidelines set forth by the Office of the Assistant Secretary of the Army Financial Management and Comptroller OASA FM&C, Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Army for Defense Exports and Cooperation DASA DE&C, and the Defense Security Cooperation Agency DSCA. Assist with research and obtaining Key Supporting Documentation KSD in support of project office audit/JRP samples.
- Research Unmatched Transactions UMTs to include Unmatched Disbursements UMDs and Unmatched Collections UMCs and work with DFAS to have items corrected.
- Possess the ability to pull, format, and analyze Business Intelligence BI/Enterprise Resource Planning ERP reports for tracking against established financial metrics.
- Pull and track Intermediate Document IDOC Interface Error Reports for systems to include: DTS; SPS; LMP; FCM; AXOL; ATAAPS; and DCPS and coordinate resolution efforts.
- Independently compile job aids and provide procedural training on processes as requested to end users at the individual and group level in adherence with established policies, rules, and regulations.
Candidate must have a Bachelor's degree in a related field and at least 5-10 years of relevant experience. Candidate must possess expert level knowledge of GFEBS with an understanding of Army accounting processes and legacy accounting systems. Candidate must have an ACTIVE security clearance or have the ability to obtain security clearance; ability to work independently; strong Excel skills; and excellent communication skills are required. FMS business process knowledge is preferred.
At this point you should have an idea of how TOTALLY AWESOME our company is and a little insight into the JOB RESPONSIBILITIES. From here all you need to do is click APPLY NOW, fill out the short application and send us your resume. Then go clean out your closet because a SWAG BOX could be on the way!
Reasonable Accommodations for Applicants with Disabilities
Thompson Gray is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you would like to apply for employment with Thompson Gray and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone, by calling Sara Murphree at 256-424-9235.