Are you a MOTIVATED individual committed to delivering STELLAR results? Tired of the same boring work routine? How about being micromanaged? Or maybe you are just ready for something FRESH to put the OOMPH back in your day. Ready to join one of the FASTEST GROWING private companies in Huntsville, I mean America, per Inc. 5000? If you have a security clearance and check the box on the above we want YOU to read below and APPLY for this position! Thank you for considering our company, and we look forward to welcoming you aboard!
About the Position:
The Synthetic Training Environment STE Cross Functional Team CFT is seeking a Knowledge Management Specialist to support the Army's first genuinely integrated training capability and the future of Army training. This person will support the CFT's Mission, Stakeholder Communications, and address Tactical and Strategic initiatives, enabling leadership's decision-making process.
- Implement a robust Knowledge Management Program, including the development, implementation, and compliance of principles and standards.
- Support local Knowledge Management initiatives designed to identify, capture, evaluate, retrieve, and share the knowledge of the organization.
- Standardize processes, and improve staffing functions to include routing and version control of documentation to ensure STE operates efficiently.
- Candidate will act as Content Administrator of the CFT by developing goals and objectives that integrate organization and program objectives in administering the CFT SharePoint database, Data/Configuration Management, and Internet Portal systems ensuring functionality, to include an interactive, collaborative, STE Website, providing a portal for stakeholders, vendors, and the public to learn about STE, share information, and provide feedback.
- Review a variety of material such as briefings, reports, memorandum, letters, pamphlets, spreadsheets, web content and more, based on information received both verbally and written or found in the pertinent literature.
- Implement an internal, on-site training program for CFT personnel on the various knowledge management portals and SharePoint utilization. It is crucial that the CFT Knowledge Manager can work independently to capture, develop, share, and effectively organize knowledge of the STE program.
- Create deliverables which shall address Organizational Knowledge, learning, culture and leadership, help the organization succeed by documenting lessons learned.
- Maintain and administer the CFT's Salesforce portal.
- Prepare and present status reports to leadership as required.
- Experience working with Knowledge Management programs
- Knowledge of the DoD/Army
- Ability to work well and collaborate with your teammates with strong written and oral communications skills
- IT skills including database management, information architecture, software applications, and workflow
- Working knowledge of SharePoint
- Ability to create web content
- Experience with Army training systems Live, Virtual, and Constructive
- Knowledge of organizational change management and implementing large change communications efforts or implementing strategic plans for organizations
- Strategic & Business Management Skills
- Expert understanding of Project Management
- Active Secret clearance
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Management, or any of the Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math disciplines. Associate's degree and additional years of experience may be considered instead of a Bachelor's.
Thompson Gray is an Equal Opportunity Employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4a, 60-300.5a and 60-741.5a. These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation national origin, protected veteran status or disability. Thompson Gray, Inc. welcomes minority and veteran applicants.