Careers at Thompson Gray
At Thompson Gray our strength is our people. And we empower our people with the resources and support that make work more rewarding.
Thompson Gray has built a staff of highly skilled experts led by a strong, experienced executive team. We bring strong technical knowledge and skills to all service offerings, plus a reputation for aligning the right people for each customer’s requirements. That commitment provides a huge advantage for Thompson Gray team members:
- You will be supported above and below by experienced professionals with expertise in your specific area of support.
- When a question or special need arises — and it will — you will have company colleagues who can help. Whether the situation calls for Engineering, Financial, Administrative or other support, Thompson Gray has a deep bench that means you don’t have to seek beyond your own team members for the help you need.
- A locally-owned, financially stable business.
- Large enough to do the work and fit the size standard.
- A company built specifically for business services.
- Experienced and has expertise in SAP Financial Optimization.
- Performs similar, relevant procurement and acquisition services.
We offer a very competitive fringe package:
- Excellent insurance (Health, Dental, Vision); company pays one-half of premium.
- Company fully funds life insurance on each employee.
- Generous 401k match with immediate vesting.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- All employees participate in merit-based bonus pool.
Thompson Gray is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Reasonable Accommodations for Applicants with Disabilities
Thompson Gray is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you would like to apply for employment with Thompson Gray and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone, by calling Sara Murphree at 256-424-9235.