Thompson Gray is an Equal Opportunity Employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4a, 60-300.5a and 60-741.5a. These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation national origin, protected veteran status or disability. Thompson Gray, Inc. welcomes minority and veteran applicants.
Are you a MOTIVATED individual committed to delivering STELLAR results? Tired of the same boring work routine? How about being micromanaged? Or maybe you are just ready for something FRESH to put the OOMPH back in your day. Ready to join one of the FASTEST GROWING private companies in Huntsville, I mean America, per Inc. 5000? If you have a security clearance and check the box on the above we want YOU to read below and APPLY for this position! Thank you for considering our company, and we look forward to welcoming you aboard!
Qualified Candidates Must Have:
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with the ability to clearly and concisely communicate with all levels of an organization to include senior military and government civilian personnel.
- Proficiency in Excel and the ability to manage and manipulate large amounts of data into easily interpreted reports
- Ability to work independently but closely interact with other team members as necessary for issue resolution, troubleshooting and solution identification.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or at least 8 years of relevant experience
- ACTIVE security clearance
- Serve as a knowledgeable working-level analyst in Army financial and resource management functions
Review, analyze, and interpret various Army's General Fund Enterprise Business System GFEBS financial documents and reports, against established financial metrics when necessary
- Possess the ability to format reports and analyze source data into useful information for tracking financial operations.
- Heavily utilize MS Office tools, especially MS Excel, to prepare documents, spreadsheets, and presentations.
- Independently compile job aids and provide procedural training on processes as requested to end users at the individual and group level in adherence with established policies, rules, and regulations.
- Assist senior analysts and government customers in recommendations for modifying, revising, or implementing procedures to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of financial system development, fielding and enhancement
At this point you should have an idea of how TOTALLY AWESOME our company is and a little insight into the JOB RESPONSIBILITIES. From here all you need to do is click APPLY NOW, fill out the short application and send us your resume. Then go clean out your closet because a SWAG BOX could be on the way!